Monday, February 9, 2009

The stimulus will be a disaster

If you give people some extra money when times are tight, they'll spend it. But when it runs out, they will go back to not spending.

The only way to really stimulate the economy is if people had a constant influx of extra money, like lower taxes, so they will constantly be spending more. Not just this one-time deal.

It's so easy to save the economy:

Abolish the income tax, we'd all be a lot richer and more willing to spend.

Since the government would be taking less in taxes, get rid of some government spending.

-Close bases in Germany, Okinawa, Guam, and any other unnecessary ones that I'm missing.

Even just that should do it. People would have a more of their money, and the government wouldn't be wasting it on things we don't need.

But as long as it's un-communistic, you won't get Obama and the Obamaniacs to back it.

I can't believe they're actually printing $800+ billion. Inflation anyone?

2 comments:

  1. HELLO I AM GARY FISHBURN I AM A NEW DIRECTION OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR A NEW GENERATION UNDER NEW TECHNOLOGY MY YEARS OF EXP. MAKE ME PERFECT FOR THE POSITION. I HAVE 10 YRS. WORK WELLS FARGO AND ECONOMIC PLANNER FOR WAR GAMES US MILITARY UNDER INTERIM CONTRACT I AM AVAILABLE ASAP PAY RATE NO LOWER THAN $30 HR I DO ACCEPT PAYMENT IN BITCOIN I WILL RESPOND WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU CONTACT ME.
    GARY FISHBURN,
    REC. DEV. INC.
    PHD

    ReplyDelete