Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GOP reformation

It's been said by everyone, so I might as well say it too: the GOP needs to be reformed!

What TURNS PEOPLE OFF is Republican social policies, and the Republicans won't budge. People gladly flock to the communists (liberals) because the voters care more about social policies than economic ones.

Us smart people know that economics matter 1000x more, and is what makes or breaks the entire country, but the masses do not.

The GOP needs to reform its social policy and get some voters back, or watch us become the U.S.S.A.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO I AM GARY FISHBURN I AM A NEW DIRECTION OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR A NEW GENERATION UNDER NEW TECHNOLOGY MY YEARS OF EXP. MAKE ME PERFECT FOR THE POSITION. I HAVE 10 YRS. WORK WELLS FARGO AND ECONOMIC PLANNER FOR WAR GAMES US MILITARY UNDER INTERIM CONTRACT I AM AVAILABLE ASAP PAY RATE NO LOWER THAN $30 HR I DO ACCEPT PAYMENT IN BITCOIN I WILL RESPOND WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU CONTACT ME.
    GARY FISHBURN,
    REC. DEV. INC.
    PHD

    ReplyDelete