Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stupid liberals and their goosestepping

Obama is proposing that American high schoolers and college students be forced by the government to do 'volunteer' (lol) labor. The dumb libs would have had an aneurysm if Bush had tried to implement it.

But you get libs saying things like this (this is an actual lib): "I was forced to do community service in seventh grade, and I enjoyed the experience."

Good for you lib, so was I, and no one cares about 'your' experience. Is that the government's function, OR the right thing to do?

People are not supposed to do forced work for the government, bottom line.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO I AM GARY FISHBURN I AM A NEW DIRECTION OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR A NEW GENERATION UNDER NEW TECHNOLOGY MY YEARS OF EXP. MAKE ME PERFECT FOR THE POSITION. I HAVE 10 YRS. WORK WELLS FARGO AND ECONOMIC PLANNER FOR WAR GAMES US MILITARY UNDER INTERIM CONTRACT I AM AVAILABLE ASAP PAY RATE NO LOWER THAN $30 HR I DO ACCEPT PAYMENT IN BITCOIN I WILL RESPOND WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU CONTACT ME.
    GARY FISHBURN,
    REC. DEV. INC.
    PHD

    ReplyDelete